Introduction to this blog.

Hello everyone,
The function of this new blog is self explanatory. The role of one person/persona is restricting. One of the reasons I love watching movies is because it puts me in a position where I can be someone else. The idea of leading double lives is spellbinding. Having a secret life where people assume they apprehend who I am yet behind their backs - I'm someone else. Even with a new name. 
One of my favourite channels on Youtube (The school of life) explains that having one job is boring. Due to the fact that many of us want to explore several identities. Yet can't because being one person is limiting. Popular questions like "if you could be someone for another day, who would you be?" A simple question such as that, can take us to unknown places mentally, where we are someone else for the day. We are our archetypal versions. Some of us have examined our worst versions. Some have a prohibited aspiration to transform into their unfavourable selves.
I've determined I want to explore various identities. The reason we experience an identity crisis is because we identify with one identity. As an investor - I don't place all my eggs in one basket. So why would I do that with my identity? Why not expand my identity? 
This is what this blog is all about. I know I currently classify with an identity which would be the "siren" the "vixen" the "innocent". I'm not sure - but men are a part of my identity. Many people view me this way as well, I know I have a "look" that suits what I identify with at the moment. I've heard many people tell me I have a strong character. I can be aggressive, icy, I have a "look" in my eye, impulsive, adventurous, passionate, childlike,  prevailing, dangerous, etc
Alternative traits I want to explore: I want to be awkward, hippie, shy, depressed, nerdy, submissive, a redneck, a bible thumper, etc
Why not? Who knows - I'll fall in love with these qualities and incorporate them into my character. People say I have severe contrasts in my personality. I have distinct looks, and paradoxical qualities. An investigation into various identities have not been scrutinized, explored and analyzed yet.
Thus - this is what this blog is for; to do that. 
These experiments would take place publicly. A particular spot would be social: like a coffee shop (preferably VERY FAR from my house or where people know me). Play this new person, (hopefully meet someone) and record the details on here FOR ONE WEEK. At the end of the week, I'll decide whether I would like to be this person. What I want to incorporate into my life, rituals, mannerisms, clothing, conversation topics etc
Specifically this blog will explore: 
-How I got into this persona; clothing, mannerisms, etc
-What I hated about this new person.
-What I loved.
-How I felt
-How people reacted
-How people treated me compared to how they normally treat me (with my current identity)
-among other things. 
I already had one secret identity. (Scarlett Kennedy - Themanipulativebitch blog/website). But that was short lived as my blog started to spread and become more crowd pleasing. 

Popular posts from this blog

The "Dark" Sides to One's Personality....

Ask Me Anything