Last Day: Psycho Killer

Here are some updates from today:

I walked to Logan's house to apologize. I realized the "consequences" of my actions... or have I? His neighbours are out on their porch.

He opens up the door, and says "Soo you're here to finally confess your feelings for me?"

"I wanted to let you know I haven't actually killed anyone."

He glares at me. He takes a step out, probably to see if anyone has heard. And his neighbours are looking at me in terror. "Don't worry guys, she's not a complete psycho." He chuckles nervously.

He takes a step back and opens the door wider. "Get in before you scare off all my fucking neighbours."

"What is it that you want? You want me to bury your fiance for you?"

"Oh my god you would do that for me? Wow,  your loyalty runs deep."

"I checked - he's alive you sick bitch. Let's not talk loyalty right now, Let's talk about what's in your sick head."

"Well of course he's alive.. I called him a few minutes ago (that was a lie)."

"Right. So you realize what you're doing right? This could be enough to open up an investigation. With the way you're acting, you could scare people and you could be cuffed and placed in a psych ward. Is that what you want?"

I knew what he was saying. I got too caught up in the act. It was way too fun. I apologized.

"Honestly, you can be arrested and charged for starting a case that isn't true... because you think it's funny. This isn't the movies, this isn't the business world. You act so shady and evil, other cops/detectives would believe it. But I know you, so that's why nothing has come of this.. But you know I wasn't sure... That's a red flag, you know?

I blushed and apologized profusely. Even begged him not to arrest me.

"Well even if you did kill someone your little bitch EX would pull all the strings and get the best attorney to represent you in court. You'd probably win. Worst case scenario, you have lots of reduced jail time."

He laughs. "It'd probably be on the news if you ended up killing him. That guy is powerful. You'd have no case, unless you get his nut of a brother to cover up for you."

For the time I stayed there, he warned me of all the consequences. I told him about what happened yesterday with the bar guy. Logan told me that the cops couldn't have come if I wasn't
A) physically hurting him
B) Directly verbally abusing him.

"Good call, be the indirect psycho. It's a better route for ya."

Honestly after all that.. the most magnificent thing happened. But that'll be for a later post or tomorrow's post.

What have I learned from all of this? Well I've learned that sometimes you've got to be a psycho to make things clear/stand your ground. It felt so liberating being a crazy psycho.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "Dark" Sides to One's Personality....

Ask Me Anything