Psycho Killer Day ONE

**Note: Most of my posts are long reads, unless I don't post the backstory, the day is uneventful or the full story. However, I love writing and sharing these peculiar stories. So get cozy if you want to read the entire post. Another note: Today was day one, which I'm currently writing about. But I sometimes can't write the post on the same day because I'm incredibly busy with exams, work family stuff and moving shit. Although I may just leave it there because .. who cares. I don't have time for that nonsense. From August 4th - September 3rd, I'll have a month off. Therefore I can post more freely.

-----------
People involved in this story: (all names have been changed to protect their privacy).

Jane: Friend from Day three french accent
Mitch: Friend
Joe: 7 year old neighbour. (At least I think he is).
Billy: Joe's dad.
Ba: Well all of you know who he is.
Harley: BA's brother.
Logan: Cop guy from my twitter pics
-----

Setting: Mitch. Jane & I at a Starbucks.

Jane: "Oh, I've been meaning to ask.. Why the hell did you answer the phone in a strange accent?"

I explained I'd started this blog. Mitch and Jane both asked if I experimented with anymore and I told them I hadn't because of my lack of free time, and inspiration. I was open to suggestions.

Mitch: "play the closeted psychopath."

Jane looks at him and starts laughing. "Closeted?"

I watched as they both laughed and agreed. Psychopath? Closeted psycho? I didn't see it. I was confused.

Me: "How am I a psychopath Jane? I'm seriously confused."

J: "It's your look. You always give people this smile that makes you look like you're either horny, or plotting someone's death. That and you do things for your own sociopathic pleasure."

"What freaking smile?"

"You know you've heard this before. People asked why you smile at them like that. One of these days I'll have to take a pic of that smirk when you're not looking."

I felt strange. I heard people tell me this before. People have asked me why I was smiling at them like that. I never knew what "smile" they spoke of.

Mitch: Scarlett do you remember when you took acting classes? All of your teachers made you play the role of the bitch, villain, vixen, weird chick but beautiful woman who is oblivious to men flirting with her? Remember when we got in trouble in the past? And most of the cops thought you were the mastermind behind the plan? You always were. Probably one percent of the cops thought you were sweet and innocent. You could probably use this to your advantage. I don't know, there's something about you that strikes me as deeply sinister." He turns to Jane. "Don't you agree?" Jess nodded her head.

Me: "Maybe you should play the serial killer, since you know so much about them. Honestly, I feel like you guys are just picking on me now." I said.

M: "I could see you luring men into your house, probably making out with them, while doing that you'd probably take a knife and stab him in the heart. Hell! You already do. You just don't need a knife."

"Mitch don't push it. I'll do a survey. See if other people think I radiate serial killer vibes."

M: "Well, you know in movies they always make the woman villain with dark hair, and dark features. Plus your lips naturally pout out so you look more like some bitch."

I shook my head.  "Alright whatever guys."

I walked back home and once I arrived, Joe & Billy were out playing on their lawn. I waved to them and decided to start a conversation. The kid is sharp, and kids are honest so I asked him how he was doing.

"Good Scarlett. Do you want to play ball and come on the swings with me?" (they have a little playground in their backyard).

"Joe, do I look like a scary person?"

"Scary? Sometimes." He smiled at me.

God, he looked scary when he answered that.

"Scary how?"

His dad smiles at me. Don't listen to him, he's just kidding.

"Oh no, kids are super honest. I'm just doing a weird survey.."

Joe: You look like that evil girl in (insert whatever the name of the cartoon he said here).

Me: What does she do?

Joe: She kills people and steals.

At this point I'm uncomfortable that more than one person think I have serial killer/psychopath potential. Joe's dad says "My god Scarlett I'm so sorry. He's just being an asshole."

"Daddy what does asshole mean?"

I giggled and said "It means you're being a good boy sweetie."

He grins with all teeth. "Okay! When will you play ball with me!!!"

"Actually hun, I have to go write more proposals so some women can be safe." (The charity I intern for helps women flee from abusive households).

"Safe from you?"

Billy's eyes widened. "That's enough Joe! We're going inside now. I stopped them.

"Wait Joe, safe from me? What do you mean?"

"So you don't kill and steal things from them."

Billy blushed. "Scarlett, I'm so sorry. We have to go now. I'm so embarrassed. But I want to hear more about this survey of yours. Maybe if you're around tomorrow, you can tell me."

I nodded and walked into my house. I was mortified. A child said I resembled a fucking serial killer. Safe from me? Holy shit. If people thought I had a serial killer thing going on, then maybe I could mess around with it a bit...

I scrolled through all my messages to see who I had spent enough time to see if I had serial killer potential. I called 3 others (in this order) BA, Harley, then Logan.

------

BA's reaction:
"Hello? I thought we weren't going to talk?"

Me: First, I need to ask you a question. Do you think I give off serial killer vibes?

BA: OH MY GOD SCARLETT WHAT DID YOU DO? DO YOU NEED A LAWYER?

Me: Why would I need a lawyer?

BA: Why are you asking me this?

Me: I'm just curious.

BA: Listen if you've hurt or killed someone please don't involve me. The best I can do is pay for a lawyer. But don't tell me who or why.

Me: I thought you had my back.

BA: B--

Me: *hangs up*

My cell was being blown up with constant calls and I actually had to tell BA & Harley why I was doing what I was doing so they don't freak out and call all the lawyers they know.

-------

Harley: Hello?

Me: *breathing heavily*

Harley: HELLO?

Me: Do you think I have the potential to kill someone?

Harley: *pauses* Are you on drugs?

Me: No.

Harley: Why are you calling me in the middle of the day asking me this?

Me: Because I'm curious

Harley: Have you?

Me: You tell me.

Harley: I wouldn't be surprised.

---------

Logan: Hello? What the hell do you want?

Me: I just need to ask you something.

Logan: Ask.

Me: Do you think I could be a serial killer?

Logan: Hahah what the fuck kind of mind games are you trying to play? I take my job VERY seriously. If you're a serial killer, I will come over there and cuff you.

Me: I'm not playing any games.

Logan: Is that how you'd lure your victims in?

Me: I don't know.

Logan pauses. Don't fucking play around with me. Because you're starting to sound like a fucking textbook case killer.

Me: How so?

Logan: Watch interviews with serial killers. One word answers. Ambiguous answers.

Me: Okay.

Logan: Who did you kill your fiance?

Me: No. *hangs up*

Again, my cell is blowing up. I phoned him at about 7 PM. I believe he finished his shift at midnight. Then he sent me all these texts. If I'm honest with all of you, I was astonished with how how natural it felt being this "psychopath." Currently I'm experiencing disturbing thoughts and should avoid experimenting with this identity.. But I'm so curious...

There was.. and still is something so satisfying about fucking a cop... emotionally.

...

Okay I'm going to watch videos of rainbows and unicorns before this gets a hold on my sanity.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "Dark" Sides to One's Personality....

Ask Me Anything