The meaning of this blog

Hey all 😊

You know when you're listening to your favorite song on YouTube and you scroll down the comments?

I was listening to my favorite song "Don't you (forget about me) - simple minds.  And found a beautiful comment that illustrates the meaning of this blog.


Within us are several, and contradicting personalities waiting to come to the surface. There may be one prominent personality but when the time is right,  explore  the others.  Examine the criminal,  adventurer,  lover, friend, brain etc.  You'll be surprised to discover what you're capable of. What your potential may be. Give yourself a pat on the back once you do.

On another note make sure they play this song at my funeral.  ðŸ˜‡ . Life is short and knowing me and my lifestyle, I won't be around for long and that's fine.  ðŸ˜Š


To the person reading this,  please know I could never forget about you.  I'm not capable of such an absurd thing.  And if you hear this song, please call me and tell me how much you miss me and would like to go for a coffee at a strange coffee shop, go for a walk along the lake or simply come to my backyard and watch my neighbors contemplate who you may be and what our story is.

I also hope that when you listen to this song you remember all the unforgettable people who have come and unfortunately  may have gone out of your life.  I think all of you know I have 😉.
There's something so bittersweet  about this song, but enjoy it while you can!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "Dark" Sides to One's Personality....

Ask Me Anything