UPDATES

Alright so I've turned off the comment section (I think) because most of you have lost the "privilege" of posting comments freely. This blog is "low key" and it's not as known, if at all - compared to my main blog. Where it's so easy to find, and if you google my name the first results you'll find are

"scarlett kennedy author"

"scarlett kennedy quora"

I posted that really personal stuff about these guys because I thought no one was reading. That and my identity experiments reminded me of "R". and Logan is obviously involved. BA is totally out of the picture, and now Logan is in it. There will be no talk about these men any longer.

From now on, if Logan or BA are involved, I won't post their parts in the stories. I'm growing very fond of Logan - not to mention, his uniform makes it easier to become fond of him ;-). Haha all jokes aside - I AM NOT FUCKING AROUND. All stupidity is not tolerated in this "virtual environment:". I understand it's the internet, but this is also my blog and I have COMPLETE CONTROL OVER IT. I make the rules here, and if you don't want to follow - go read someone else's blog.

The rules are simple:

READ
BE NICE
OR BE RUDE IN PRIVATE meaning send me your crazy, pathetic emails. I don't care. Just don't do it publicly - I'll give you all the attention you want, just in private. ;-P


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "Dark" Sides to One's Personality....

Ask Me Anything