Dear Logan and the other bitter men,

Low and behold as we dive deep into the abyss of young officer Logan's  mind as he battles through feelings of intense displeasure. Along side is his trusty partner officer Edwards who feeds the intense displeasure with donuts, black coffee, daily moral affirmations and the like. By day officer Logan is fighting crime, bringing justice to his community,  rejecting and regretting  grand sexual favors from women he saves from men like him. By night,  he is Logan. Just Logan - without the uniform he experiences a deep sorrow that comes from taking off the uniform - his only identity he's proud of.

His romantic interest, Scarlett Kennedy is also his arch nemesis. Scarlett Kennedy hides under a disguise: a woman's  body she had skinned and preserved for 21 cold blooded years. Her victims are men of wealth, affluence, power and status. She lures them with her proclaimed seductive gaze, but once in her bed - Scarlett reveals her true self. A green eyed monster,  fangs sticking out, scales for skin, red glowing eyes. Is that thing human? No! It's a bird! No! It's a plane! No! She's half frog,  half fish, half human!

They scream in terror but she shoves her tongue down their throats. The shrieks fade away as they are greeted by her tongue and lust. Only to devour their tongues and throat. They can no longer speak and scream for their lives.  Oh no! Oh, whatever will they do? Witnesses have claimed the last words her victims have spoken were "I want to be in her bed, only her bed - forever!"

Now they stay there with dried blood dripping down their chins,  eyes that are tapped wide open once filled with expression,  now filled with decay and bugs crawling in and out. After all, their wish was her command....

In today's episode Logan must finish Scarlett, and save the town from a lack of men! Will he be able to do it before she finds her next victims? All the while without falling into her trap!? Is it already too late?
Watch today's episode to find out!!

Rated R.
This program contains scenes of explicit sexuality,  nudity,  coarse language,  probably some beastiality shit. This program is recommended for adults only.
(even though half the viewers are mentally 10 years old, but that's okay! You'll be corrupt anyway!)

Comments

  1. Bright Stars8/17/2017

    Most girls would kill to be in your position to have men bend over backwards for her. Isn't that what the manipulative bitch blog is about? Girls like me don't have guys asking for relationships. They ask for sex and leave. I want to judge you and play you a tiny violin but you portrayed yourself as a monster and that is sad. You must feel so lonely knowing there's that pressure and expectation. I feel sorry for you. Logan deceived you too, he made you believe he could accept you. As an officer you should be ashamed of yourself. I don't believe you're the green eyed monster as some people believe. Be nicer to yourself.
    On the bright side, Logan take notes from a classy woman who knows how to tell a dumbass off so elegantly. Kudos to you Ms. Kennedy.

    Namaste

    ReplyDelete
  2. Logan that cop guy8/18/2017

    Ok. Touche. Just finished my shift. I'm worried. I get your angry but can you pick up or unblock me? I know youre in Montreal right now but I have a feeling you're in a lot of trouble and I'll drive there right now if you need me just pick up. Everyone is worried. And why are you even there? We know how much you hate it. Just pick up please. If your in any trouble hit me up, I'll actually drive the 8 hours if I could bring my bro along. People are worried and it's fucking up me and a lot of people. Or maybe your with your ex I don't know. Look I'll leave you alone if you just explain the ring. If I could erase that comment I would but I know a lot of people are curious as to why you would lie about being single. Look just answer that question and that you're safe and I'll leave you alone for good. You could come to the station and file a restraining order against me I don't care. Just explain the ring and let me know ur safe. Better yet, alive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Logan that cop guy8/18/2017

      I know I'm acting like an idiot but I never felt this way before. Still want to know bout the ring. I read your other posts about that dude and you having nightmares about him yelling at you with your engagement ring on. Why would you have that dream if you were still single? Shit isn't adding up here. Just prove me wrong. That's all I ask.
      I don't know if ur just angry with everyone and decided to run away and chill with the Montreal dude but don't fuck with Me like that. I have a really bad feeling you're going thru some fucked up shit and u aren't safe. It's a cops intuition. Answer the fucking phone because people are worried don't be a selfish fucking bitch. You just do what the fuck u do but you don't even think about how other people will feel like fuck.
      I don't know if you're dead or alive but I'm only on ur blog because you don't answer on anything else. I'm not stalking u. I'm legit worried and so r ur family and friends. That's why I'm still on here, hit one of us up and I'll stay away from you for good.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The "Dark" Sides to One's Personality....

Ask Me Anything