New Way of Experimenting With Personalities/

I haven't been experimenting with new identities. Well I have, but not deliberately going out, trying to meet people and experiment with new personalities. I've been doing it on my own time, bringing out specific personalities/traits when the perfect circumstance calls for it. Daily activities/errands have made it difficult and undesirable to meet new people. I've discovered that playing around with new personalities/traits on my time has established growth. This is because if I rely on other people to bring out specific traits and/or personalities - the growth will be more external than internal. Internal change and experiments are what I was aiming for.

It was also hard for me to go out and meet people just because they would want to keep in touch and I'd already lied about my life/was just experimenting with different personalities. Sometimes I don't want to keep in touch with specific people I've met during my experiment periods so I hold myself to the lies - and tell them I can't keep in touch for whatever reason. This is good. I find I'm becoming less social every day. A part of me is loving it - and a part of me absolutely hates it. I've learned to accept the contradictions in my decisions/desires. As a result of these experiments, I've been experiencing new thoughts leading to new belief systems leading to new feelings leading to new actions.

And no, I'm not as bitter. I'm human I get angry, and sometimes need to close the door. My Scarlett inbox is filled with a million questions I can't answer right now, but I'll gladly answer on here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "Dark" Sides to One's Personality....

Ask Me Anything