Glitches In the Matrix

Isn't a lovely day to experience a glitch in the matrix? No one knows for sure why some people experience glitches. We all have our theories. Could we be living in a simulation? Parallel universes?? No one knows for sure. Whatever the cause may be - here are some of mine.

The other day I was at the movie theatre and watched the movie It. Something was strange about that day, I kept having eerie feelings but didn't know why. Was something bizzare about to happen? I left in the middle of the movie for the bathroom. I go into the washroom and again, that eerie feeling hit me harder. I got out of the washroom stall and suddenly the washroom's appearance had changed. The walls were painted brown instead of beige when I initially walked in, and its length expanded..

I was confused and made sure I was in the right washroom - meaning I was actually in the women's washroom. I was -because other women were there washing their hands, and fixing their makeup etc. I shake it off, then go back into the movie theatre. All of a sudden, my friend was not there. I know I went to the right seat, and I was freaking out. I called - no answer. Well obviously - the movie was playing. I text my friend (yes, I have friends again lol), saying "where are you? I can't find you! I don't know what's going on, but you're not here." Friend texts me back saying "okay, go down to the hall, we'll meet there, and go back up together." I go down to the hall. No sign of my friend. We're frantically texting back and forth saying "where are you???" We couldn't find each other. Finally, I say "let's meet by the washrooms." We meet by the washrooms and my friend says "you were in the wrong movie theatre." I felt relieved. The movie theatre was number 8. My ticket said 8 when I went into the washroom. I checked when I was back home and the ticket said 7. I know what I saw!! I was not on any drugs, I wasn't that tired. I was still alert and completely functioning!

This one was cool. I live in a house with my family. There are two floors, but I sometimes include the basement because there are three bedrooms alone down there, kitchen, etc. Anyway, so I cleaned up the entire house one day. I passed through the kitchen about five times. The floors were clean and there was absolutely nothing there. The sixth time I passed through that kitchen on the main floor, there was $2.00 on the floor. I stared at it, and called my grandma's name. No one was home. I knocked on everyone's room and no answer. I knew everyone was working. So I just took it lol. That was an interesting glitch.

This is the last one I'm going to post onto here. I had plans with a friend the following day to go to the beach. I slept in and stayed up all night. I woke up, texted my friend and it was around 12:18 P.M. I laid in my bed texting my friend. All of a sudden I glance over at the time on my cellphone, and it was 11 a.m. I was so confused! I didn't fall asleep, I stayed up texting. Strange, but it gave me sufficient time to get ready and do what I need to do, so thanks glitches!!

I've been experiencing many of these time glitches. It's interesting. I've had many others but I have to say the bathroom one was very fascinating. At the time I was horrified I may never get out of this glitch - and how was I supposed to get home? 

Thanks Melinda Rashid for requesting my glitchy stories. The others are on Quora, but I will definitely record them here if I experience more!

Xo

Popular posts from this blog

The "Dark" Sides to One's Personality....

Ask Me Anything