Recurring Nightmare part 2

Okay so that eerie feeling just came over me again but I'm awake this time. I don't know who this man is, and again - I am hoping this is accumulating guilt I need to heal and deal with.

This mystery man is unfortunately still a mystery man. In some ways he represents what my guilt comprises of. In the past I have experienced precognitive dreams, and they were never good. The dreams were always of death. I've had some amazing dreams that came true, but the ones that comprised of death happened to come true. That's why I'm so conflicted right now.

Whoever mystery man is, please don't kill yourself over a girl (and if it's me -I'm so sorry), but it and never is worth it. I hope I can help you and make you want to live more than want to leave this world. You are needed here.


Popular posts from this blog

The "Dark" Sides to One's Personality....

Ask Me Anything