I became friends with Karim for a short period of time.

What an odd thing to say isn't it? You guys remember him don't you? If you don't ... then I won't remind you lol. He sent me a long apology letter, explained himself and even told me how he did it, and how I need to amp up my computer security. In turn, he's given me some resources to better my programming skills.

So why did I do it? Partly due to my "life is short" mentality, and I wanted to pick his brain a little. Understanding his mindset around that event, and was interested in his skill set. I am still a little pissed about it, but I am learning to move past that. I would've been okay with everything provided he did not post those pictures on his crappy blogger site. See, if he were to make the site a bit more presentable - I would've been more forgiving! Just kidding. But it is unfortunate those pictures are out on the internet now.

We've now parted ways. A side note, I am still impressed by how quickly my cousin has tracked him down. An interesting skill to have. Just thought it was interesting story to share because someone brought him up the other day, and some people have asked me via my direct msgs. I guess "enemies" can become friends, somehow. Life works in mysterious ways - you never know who could pop up......

Comments

  1. Anonymous5/13/2018

    Don't be mad but I took a screen shot of those pics, use it to fap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robbie5/13/2018

    I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you until you love me..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The "Dark" Sides to One's Personality....

Ask Me Anything