Hospital waiting rooms

Wondrous dreams of a green care free world were interrupted with someone yelling at me. "Get up! You're taking me to the hospital!"

"whatt?" I groaned as I was slowly waking up.

"My eyes have been paining me for long time! Get ready!"

If my eyes were opened - I would've glared at my grandma. Instead,  I glared at her in my sleepy mind.

An hour later we arrive at the hospital surrounded by police cars. A security guard stood by the entrance. A man and woman were quietly speaking with the security guard,  a subtle panic in their voices... Will they get in? No one knew what was going on. Not the patients at least. The security guard announced they weren't allowing guests in - only patients...

Fortunately we were granted entry.

This is where it all began....

The hospital was filled with cops swarming all over the place. A tall,  bulky man answered questions quietly....  Heavy heaving echoed throughout the hospital as I watched the chaos run throughout this hospital....

My grandma was called to the registration station. The guy whose attention was captured by the police has taken up a seat beside me. He gets on the the phone and begins to vividly describe exactly why the police were questioning him - he found someone stabbed. He described the details of the stabbing ever so vividly. I'd like to thank him for stimulating my imagination - filled with blood gushing details. (literally and figuratively)!

"Hey man____, I'm ____. I'm calling because ___, got stabbed" he continued "yeah,  all I heard was chill,  chill, chill man. Then it was quiet and I heard them running!"

A dead silence.

"yeah I know right!!!" Any attempts of looking like I had no reactions were ruined.

Next,  my grandma was called in. We had to follow a blue line into a different waiting room.. Across from me sat a man - a little rugged,  messy curly hair, wearing all black. His mouth stayed open as he quietly snored. A lady working at the hospital nudged him "buddy,  you've been here all day - time to go.". He abruptly woke up with a big grin and blood shot eyes.  This guy was laughing - he was high as hell. He didn't move. He grinned at her, she frowned , then he fell back asleep.

Two seats away from him, sat a bald headed man. If televisions had souls,  he was staring deep into the soul of this television. He had a curve on his mouth that made it look like he was flirting with this inanimate object, and had intentions to make love to it later that night. The redness of his skin made it look as if he had been sitting in the sun for too long.  His face was shiny, and the way he continues to stare at the TV makes his shine brighter. 😂 Pursing my lips,  I held back any laughter. His gaze was interrupted when he noticed I was looking. His brows furrowed. I glanced away, pretending to read my phone..  That was dead.

Unfortunately the only available seats were next to the garbage bin. I voluntarily sat next to the garbage bin. Diagnolly from the garbage bin, sat an older gentleman in a wheelchair. His face numb as he sat in a tweed jacket. Toes swollen and jaw hanging low as if he had been injected with 10 shots of morphine. A younger man who appears to have known him, approached and asked gently "oh! What are you doing here?" Tweed jacket man slowly turns his head and says " I didn't call you here!!" haha.

Things

----

Popular posts from this blog

The "Dark" Sides to One's Personality....

Ask Me Anything