For T.S. 💔

I know you're the only person who could see this blog, and seeing this. I just wanted to say that if you ever found it in your heart to forgive me for everything I've done for the last 4 years, then please send me a text, or better yet call me, come to my house--I don't care, just do something.

 I'd do anything to be with you again and I know I fucked up all my chances, but you have done and said some things to me that were really hurtful, and I spent the last 3 years rebuilding myself up again. I actually thought there was something between us, and you're the only guy I haven't pushed away. I really wanted to try for you. I realize how silly I am, constantly going over and over the same BS that I put you through. I know I don't deserve another chance, but I promise I've changed after all our time apart.

You were the only man I've ever loved. Without you, I'm miserable and I can't go through this life without you anymore. If you see this and want to disregard it, then that's fine.

Popular posts from this blog

The "Dark" Sides to One's Personality....

Ask Me Anything